Sunday, December 10, 2006

pancakes!


I made these for breakfast - cheap and good. A box of ready pancake mix cost only USD 1. For the 2 of us, I only need a cup of mix and 2/3 cup of water.

This reminds me of my hostel days in NTU, when me, my flatmate and floor mates used to have these "culinary" sessions in our common kitchen, cooking dinner and making pancakes for supper or breakfast.

I used to pride myself for making delicious pancakes with bananas and eggs (Wanli and Baoqi, you guys can testify to that right? ;P)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! As I was looking at the pic and reading the 1st para, I tot about our hall 6 days! And there you are, mentioning it in the next para! :) yes yes yummilicious pan cakes! heee

BQ

American tales said...

yes, i missed those days! :)

Anonymous said...

2 weeks ago, someone from Hall 6 called for updates in my contract details... memories came flooding back...
OWL

Anonymous said...

heh.. I just did a count, it's almost 8-9yrs back leh! Time flies!

BQ