Tuesday, May 08, 2007

food glorious food

maybe it is due to our impending return to Singapore, but I have been thinking a lot lately about food back in Singapore....these are some of the foodstuff i daydreamed about....

breakfast: the fish or pork and egg porridge, mee chiang kueh, char bee hoon with vegetables and fishcake, you tiao and "butterfly" pastry;

lunch: fishball noodles, yong tow hoo, chicken rice

dinner: BBQ fish and squid, hokkien mee, char kueh teow

dessert: cheng teng, ice kachang, ice jelly

....and knowing that I can soon lay my hands on these foods just make them more irresistible!
:P

2 comments:

Mamamia said...

You better stop stuffing yourself with those food. If not when you come back to Singapore, you will be even fatter.

American tales said...

haha! I actually didn't put on too much weight I think, since I can still fit into the pants I brought from Singapore!