Sunday, May 27, 2007

My First Post


This is my first posting on this blog. Funny that it took me almost to the end of my time here to finally get around to pen something. It's the home run to the end of my course and I'm taking a quick breather away from the assignments, preparing for finals and project work to add a few words.

Only newsworthy thing that happened this week was that I bumped in to Mdm Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice showing the visiting Australia Foreign Minister Downer around the University. It was a very discrete event and I was one of a few students that happened to be at the main quad on Thursday morning. Would have stopped to say hi if not because I was on the way on take a midterm and that they were surrounded by a ring of Secret Service Personnel. Not quite the recommended way to get my stay here extended.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mate,

Its the last stretch of the marathon, head up and run for the finish line! Good luck!

Kar Kheng