Sunday, May 13, 2007

Panic

it is funny how panic always sets in when you realized you ONLY have 3 weeks left before the exam day! it does not matter that you have consistently studied during the past 3.5 months, because a lot of it comes down to memorizing the stuff that you have read and understood, in the last 2 weeks or so before the D day!

every time during this period for the past 4 times I have taken this exam (2 successful occasions for Levels I and II, 2 failed attempts for Level III), it is the same kind of panicky feeling, and the same feelings of despair, regret (at signing up), promises of never to sign up again if I fail, praying hard I can memorize all the important stuff that is gonna show up on that day...

oh well, i can only try my best and hope for a miracle!

No comments: